Ich bin hayjane aus London. Ich bin Qyper seit dem 15.07.2009
"Don't punderestimate me"
- Beiträge: 156
- Kontakte: 64
- Einladungen: 0
- Fotos: 10
- Videos: 0
- Kategorisierungen: 2
- Events hinzugefügt: 1
- Check-Ins: 34
- Komplimente: 73
- Stimme ich zu:3
- Mehr davon:4
- Super Guide:0
- Tolle Gruppe:0
- Tolles Profil:1
- Schönes Foto:2
- Gut geschrieben:10
Profil von hayjane
The Cliffs, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3QA
96 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0EF
Saw Close, Bath BA1 1EY
Still, we had a nice time sat outside in the sun. There is lots of outdoor seating and it's a nice little corner of the city, right opposite the theatre.
A nice, diverse mix of customers - from students to families - and great deal on the pizza, which was - when it eventually arrived - delicious.
120 Albany Road, Roath, Cardiff, Wales CF24 3RU
Taste Card deal available on evenings only.
Unit 9a Mermaid Quay, Cardiff, Wales CF10 5BZ
That said, it's a huge and impressive place, and you can sit on the balcony and look over the bay. Just take a cardie, as the outdoor seating doesn't get any sunlight.
9 Caledonian Road, London N1 9DX
It's much, MUCH darker down here, with decanters filled with candles providing most of the light.
I had a great evening here recently at its Early Doors Disco club night, though it was a tiny bit on the cold side (air con).
They serve food down here too though, and I'd never thought I'd say this as I like low lighting, but perhaps a little too dark to see what you're eating properly!
But despite that very tiny quibble, it's a fantastic place and you're more likely to get a seat down here than upstairs, which is now incredibly popular.
23-25 Pelton Road, Greenwich, London SE10 9PQ
Greenwich isn't short on pubs, let's be honest, but frequently they can be teeming with tourists. To get away from the crowds I love this pub along the river in the east of Greenwich - a gorgeous local pub serving comforting food at decent prices, with squidgy sofas, lovely fireplaces, a wide range of ales and wines and some great pub games.
2 Varnishers Yard, Regent's Quarter, London N1 9AW
The latest occupant - and let's hope it's here to stay - is this bar which describes itself as a modern day interpretation of a 17th Century Punch House. VOC seems to be establishing itself quite nicely, and my apothecary-style bottle filled with a 'raspberry shrub' cocktail (apparently 'bottle matured' for at least 7 days) went down very nicely (and easily) indeed.
Full review on Cosy London
12 Stoney Street, London SE1 9AD
323 Lewisham High Street, London SE13 6NR
- London 115 Beiträge
- West End, London 28 Beiträge
- Kings Cross, London 10 Beiträge
- Covent Garden, London 10 Beiträge
- Hither Green, London 9 Beiträge
- Bristol 8 Beiträge
- Manchester 7 Beiträge
- Farringdon, London 5 Beiträge
- Southwark, London 5 Beiträge
- Kensington, London 5 Beiträge
- Greenwich, London 5 Beiträge
- Chelsea, London 4 Beiträge
- Charing Cross, London 3 Beiträge
- Bloomsbury, London 3 Beiträge
- Lewisham, London 3 Beiträge
- Fitzrovia, London 3 Beiträge
- Earls Court, London 3 Beiträge
- Soho, London 3 Beiträge
- South Bank, London 3 Beiträge
- Bath 3 Beiträge
- Holborn, London 2 Beiträge
- Camden, London 2 Beiträge
- Clapham, London 2 Beiträge
- Boston 2 Beiträge
- Leicester Square, London 2 Beiträge
- Brockley, London 2 Beiträge
- East Greenwich, London 2 Beiträge
- Mayfair, London 2 Beiträge
- St. James's, London 2 Beiträge
- Forest Hill, London 2 Beiträge
- Peckham, London 2 Beiträge
- Brighton 1 Beitrag
- Tempel, London 1 Beitrag
- Upton Cheyney, Bristol 1 Beitrag
- Blackheath, London 1 Beitrag
- Stockwell, London 1 Beitrag
- Clerkenwell, London 1 Beitrag
- Hackney, London 1 Beitrag
- St. Pancras, London 1 Beitrag
- Archway, London 1 Beitrag
- Bethnal Green, London 1 Beitrag
- Richmond, London 1 Beitrag
- Mortlake, London 1 Beitrag
- Clifton, Bristol 1 Beitrag
- St. Helens, Ryde 1 Beitrag
- Waterloo, London 1 Beitrag
- Pimlico, London 1 Beitrag
- Westminster, London 1 Beitrag
- Islington, London 1 Beitrag
- Somerstown, London 1 Beitrag