Ich bin lnln111 aus Berlin. Ich bin Qyper seit dem 30.07.2012
- Beiträge: 1
- Kontakte: 0
- Einladungen: 0
- Fotos: 0
- Videos: 0
- Kategorisierungen: 0
- Events hinzugefügt: 0
- Check-Ins: 0
- Komplimente: 0
- Stimme ich zu:0
- Mehr davon:0
- Super Guide:0
- Tolle Gruppe:0
- Tolles Profil:0
- Schönes Foto:0
- Gut geschrieben:0
lnln111 hat noch keine Kontakte
Profil von lnln111
Rykestraße 2, 10405 Berlin
I live in Berlin for two years now and enjoy the good food and service. This restaurant is unfortunately the opposite:
1) It took about 50 minutes for the appetizers to arrive.
2) Soup, was absolutely horrible. something I would expect from a cheap dinner somewhere in the middle of the desert and not from a French restaurant who also takes 7 Euro + for it.
3) Chicken Salad arrived, small portion and dull-taste chicken.
4) It took about 40 minutes between appetizer and main dish, though we asked the waiter to move it.
5) My friends looks for the wine in the Coq au vin.
6) Creme Brulee arrived cold. someone has melted the sugar few hours before and stored it in the refrigerator.
In General, not a food quality that shuld be served for that price range
All that would be still bearable, unless the HORRIBLE SERVICE.
The waiter was impolite - yet trying to be polite. He made some comments that I would not let my auto mechanic do. Bad, bad attitude. The food arrived with a great delay.
We left disappointed and still hungry...
Do not let the nice atmosphere mislead you. STAY AWAY.
- Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin 1 Beitrag